The studio is currently offering internship opportunities for students in South Florida:
Criteria for South Florida High School and College Students:
• Must be entering any year of high school (9th - 12th grade) or College in Broward & Miami-Dade Counties.
• Must be available 10am - 5pm. All available dates (week days as well as weekends) will be taken into consideration.
• Must fill out internship application online. You will be notified as to your acceptance status approximately 2 weeks after your application is received.
• Must have reliable transportation to and from Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Basic duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Painting & sculpting assistance
• Exhibition installation and break down
• Art/office supply restocking
• Maintenance of studio premises
Should possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
• Self-motivated with creative and organizational skills.
• Energetic and able to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced art studio environment.
• Work effectively with small tools and pay special attention to detail.
• Have patience and work well with others.
• Able to manage and resolve unexpected situations on a regular basis.
• Able to lift to 25 lbs., walking, and standing for long periods of time.